Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/21/2004 8:05:55 AM EDT
Anyone have a good reccomendation on an ar15 experienced gunsmith in the Denver metro area?

Thanks,

Jeremy
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:21:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I won't be back in town until November.

What do you need, and can it hold until them?

If not, then Circuts in in the Colo springs.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:26:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Try Earl Hickman at Hickman Rifles in Colo Springs (719) 633-4680.

He can get you anything that's legally available, although most of the stuff he handles is RRA.

He's a gunsmith, not just a dealer (and I don't mean that in a bad way about dealers, either).

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:37:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Just looking for someone local to remove a muzzle brake and install a FS.

BTW, I have the following Bushmaster

Bushmaster M4 Type 16in Carbine with a Mini Y Comp muzzle brake

Jeremy
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:17:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup, Circuits is your man in Colorado Springs. If you need his email or a link send me a PM. I've got it.

Gotta go dig it out.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I could use his email and website if he has one.

Thanks again.

Jeremy
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#6]
My buddy likes  Rocky Mountain Arms in Longmont, (303) 678-8522.  He's had them do a couple different jobs, including an ambidextous safety install on a 1911 that another Longmont gunsmith bungled.

There used to be a shop downtown that had a good contingent of black guns (rifles, box-fed shotguns with pistol grips, etc) called Lexington Arms.  They tried catering to the LE guys, but the retail shop wasn't cutting it on the revenue.  They ended up closing the shop and focusing on internet sales.  You might try calling them to see what they'll do for you, (303) 684-8352
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll give another nod to Richard Stone (Circuts) he has done work for me and I've always been pleased with it.

Semper Fi
Jeff
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:58:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I've just ordered some things from eaglefirearms.net I hear they are pretty good. They're located in Brighton, CO.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Circuits is at:

[email protected]

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I've just ordered some things from eaglefirearms.net I hear they are pretty good. They're located in Brighton, CO.

Last time I talked to Chris, he was going to set up a small shop to do barrel re-works.
Just don't know it he as built the shop and bought the machines yet.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top