Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 12:27:34 PM EDT
 Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about C&S Metall-Werkes in St. Charles, MO?

Every time I try to stop at their shop, they're closed, although I've noticed that their sign in the window says they're only open on Fridays & Saturdays now for the summer.  I've never heard of a gun shop only being open for two days a week before.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The folks at C&S are good guys. They used to be open on weekdays until recently. They're too busy building stuff right now since the ban is over. Go in when they're open and get to know them. They'll treat you right.

Mick
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree with Mick , they are good guys Ken and Jon I think the axom good help is hard to find probably fits very well and may be the reason for the weekends only . Recently there was a guy working there and I had called and asked for some very specific items all of which I was told were not in stock , I found this odd since I had recently seen a few of these items while I was there . The next day I was helping a friend outfit a carbine he bought from me , we went there and they had all the items I was told were not in stock  !! Needless to say you dont see him anymore ...   I was there 9-18 and I was told the machine shop has been taking priority over the retail shop  . Talk about a guy giving you the shirt off his back , Ken took the ARMS#40 off of his M16 and sold it to me !
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
As the others said, Ken and Jon are good guys.  I don't know the reason behind the new hours, but I guess they must be busy in other project.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Spoke to them the other day (Tuesday).....actually he returned my call, seemed to be a nice guy and real helpful....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top