Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2004 9:13:51 AM EDT
Just got my new sunset ban Rifle, RRA 16" 1/9"twist, 6 Position Collapsible Stock, A2 Flash hider.  Had to take it out to the range yesterday to get the iron sights all lined up, shoots like a dream.  Now I just have to wait until next week to rebarrel the Bushy, and put free float four rail tubes on both of em!  

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:16:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice,

How do you like the stock? I am thinking of going to a tele stock.

wayne
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I really like it, It is more comfortable for me to shoot compared to the Faux Collapsible stock that used to be on my Bushy, I don't have particularly long arms so it has improved my shooting, it is more comfortable, and seems very solid. Overall I am pleased (Happier than a pig in shit I suppose)
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:27:11 AM EDT
[#3]
COOL!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#4]
OK the big question  How much $. I love seeing no ban prices on nice rifles.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#5]
AWWWWW HAW HAW HAWHaw haw haw.. that thing looks stupid!  
No actually its very nice. In the process of making my "shortie" like that, and working on the pistol-build project. (Just starting on that one actually)
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#6]
More gun pron......please?
Nice!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:15:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I paid $700! I think that I got a fair deal
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#8]
sounds like a good deal to me!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top