Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/19/2004 2:23:24 AM EDT
I want to order an RRA midlength, but complete uppers aren't available with chrome lining.  Next is a Model 1 dissipator, but they don't offer a mid length. Which one is the better choice? It won't be used very hard, maybe 400-600 rounds per month. I like the mid length better, but I know chrome cleans more easily, and is supposed to be more durable. I thought about building  my own upper (RRA sells chrome lined barrels) but that is way more expensive.

Any suggestions? Price is about the same.
Also, whose finish is blacker; RRA or Model1? Is there anybody with good prices on BM uppers?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:26:43 AM EDT
[#1]
My RRA is a standard A2, non chromed.

I have never had a problem with cleaning it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:51:41 AM EDT
[#2]
www.adcofirearms.com

I got my RRA chrome lined, mid-length, gub-ment profile barrel from Steve at ADCO and assembled my own upper, BUT ADCO builds uppers as well, and for a very reasonable price.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top