Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2004 2:50:06 PM EDT
It was my first gun show today. Here in Palmetto, Fl

nice show I liked it a lot.

after walking around a while I found the AR Guy.
he had a M4 syle set up  16", tele stock, m4 guards
I asked him if I might pick one up. he said of course.

first thing i did was move the stock back and forth and back and forth and back and forth
i like that part. not that heavy like it a lot. every detail just poped out at me as i admired every nook ad crany.

i also played with a Five Seven, which i was very interested in. there were not as small as i thought they would be. i liked them a lot. but didn;t like th $995 price tag, i said thank you but no thanks you

then I picked up a walther P99,and did that honey just sink into my hand. WOW it was like wearin a custom fit glove, i couldn't put it down then security was called then i put it down

found the sig pro's very nice also.

when i "come of age" I will definately have to invest in a M4 set up and a P99.

well thanks for reading

MadMan

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top