Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2004 10:06:11 AM EDT
Anyone deal with them. What is the quality of their rifles and also who carries their rifles?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I have worked with them on M14 issues.  They reply in a timely manner and sometimes you even get emails from the boss!  I also bought one of their MRFs a couple weeks back and it is a good solid product.  I would deal with them but I don't know what they are going to do about selling whole ARs.

Spooky
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
My only experience with them is the MRF-M I just bought.  The quality is -excellent-.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a MRF-C .  It a perfect match with my LMT upper.  Excelent quality rail.
Buy  with confidence, good people.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:10:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to hear more positive responses on Troy Ind. since I just ordered an MRF-M, and I am waiting anxiously.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Glad to hear more positive responses on Troy Ind. since I just ordered an MRF-M, and I am waiting anxiously.

Well then allow me to make your wait more difficult.  

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:14:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Well then allow me to make your wait more difficult.

bastard
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Anyone deal with them. What is the quality of their rifles and also who carries their rifles?

I have, and they are absolutely, without a doubt top notch.  Quality, fit, finish, attention to detail....all superb (and I am one tough to please customer!)  My M4gery sports the Troy Ind MRF-CQB M4 quad rail fore-end( which free floats the barrel), a Troy Ind fold down rear battle sight, and the Troy Ind single point tac sling.  I wish I had picture-posting capabilities to show you how bad-ass this thing looks.  I highly recommend anything by those guys.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Cloak-n-carbine, if you have pics, I can host them for you. Just email them my way and I can hook you up.

And Troy Industries is another one of the good companies out there. One of the best, as a matter of fact. Steve and his whole crew are excellent to deal with!

-Cap'n
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Does anyone else's MRF rotate just a little side-to-side?  Mine's doing it a little?  Any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:33:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Does anyone else's MRF rotate just a little side-to-side?  Mine's doing it a little?  Any ideas?

Either your barrel nut is loose or you didn't torque the hex screws down properly.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:39:04 AM EDT
[#13]
I was thinking the barrel nut too...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top