Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2004 9:37:22 AM EDT
I decided to go ahead and get an AR15 and started looking a couple months ago. At first I thought i'd try and get a bushy, but since I'm a poor college student I decided they were a bit high and started looking at DPMS. Then i thought "what the heck" I can just build my own. So i went to order a stripped lower. Well, I knew i'd want another one next month, so I might as well get 2. But 2 really isnt enough so I better get 3. Well 3 just barely covers an LR/SPR, an M4gery, and a 20" A2 clone. So before I know it I called up Ameetec and bought 5, and the sad thing is I keep thinking that maybe i shouldve just ordered 10.

Anyways guys, any suggestions on what all I should put on my m4gery and LR/SPR rifle? (not including optics, as I have a pretty good idea of what I want their) But suggestions on stocks and forearms would be great. (personal expierience preferred) Also, what type of rail systems are good?

All different suggestions and ideas are encouraged and welcomed!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:38:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Well. looks like you understand the ARFCOM battlecry "Get Both!"
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top