Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/16/2004 7:34:22 PM EDT
Thiking about getting an Oly Arms OA93 (formerly a LEO only handgun).
ANyone have any advise/comment for me before I buy? Is this a quality weapon?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Well let me be the first to reply before this gets piled up with "AR pistols are crap" and that sort of stuff.

AR pistols are not that good for shooting bad guys. But for fun, well at least my idea of fun, it's great!!! Fireballs, coolness factor etc.

Also, they will climb and retain more value due to their rareness and machinegun look, if another ban ever comes.

My OA-93 is extremely cool. I love it.
It has:
Bushnell Variable Reticles Red Dot
Flip-up lens covers
Vortex FS
ERGO grip ambi
Gapper
Wedge
Assault Systems AR pistol tactical case
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:21:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Thiking about getting an Oly Arms OA93 (formerly a LEO only handgun).
ANyone have any advise/comment for me before I buy? Is this a quality weapon?

We have made them into short barrel rifle, machine gun, Any Other Weapon and pistol.  They work fine and are a blast to shoot.

mark
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:29:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Gun Tests Magazine just picked Oly over the Bushy. I don't own either, so I have no opinion. Just a test I saw.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I have just ordered one so I will give you a report once I get it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Gun Tests Magazine just picked Oly over the Bushy. I don't own either, so I have no opinion. Just a test I saw.

Gun tests likes cheap shit.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:28:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gun tests likes cheap shit.

...That works!

I just ordered an OA93 upper from Triple Break.  I'll let you know how I like it once it arrives.  Mark, are these in stock and ready to ship???
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top