Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 6:16:08 PM EDT
Adco has the RR Arms A4 upper receiver up for $90.  I have a Bushmaster, and would like to replace the A2 receiver with a flat top, but Bushmaster's "V Match" is $170.  I can't find it anywhere cheaper.  Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:20:51 PM EDT
[#2]
get a RRA if you don't need feed ramps
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I have more posts than he does, listen to me...

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#4]

I have more posts than he does, listen to me...

I love this forum.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You'll probably get those "feed ramps" with the RRA. Bought one a couple months ago, and the upper has been modified to match the ramps in the barrel extension. NO, they're not annodized, so the mod was made after the fact (came from the factory that way), but they are there. I figure to be able to shoot the thing to death before I see any wear on the upper becoming a problem, if there is any. Nothing showing in that bare aluminum yet.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top