Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 1:50:05 PM EDT
Sorry if this has been beaten to death but I got to ask. I thought I would kick a new discusion around far as the sunset of this meaningles ban. I am not a political man and am not starting this topic for a political discusion. What I would like to corespond about it is the different types of weapons everyone is planning on getting now and what they would like to get in the future. I have looked on a few of the different gun sites and I haven't found a lot of price decline far as old "pre-ban" weapons I guess only time will tell.

I would like to compile a list of the things that would be great to own or are a must buy get them "now" as long as we can items such as many Heckler and Koch guns, AR's to many options to list, glock mags, many others. Give me your .02
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Im gonna buy on of those full auto AK-47s and then a full auto M-16 with a grenade launcher..you know, like the news says is now legal.  Heck, one?  I'm gonna buy three or four to give to my 5 year and his friends, cause thats what I gun owners do!

Man!  I gotta stop watching the news!

Sorry off topic.

My plan has aways been to have the military rifle of all the major countries in the world.  AK-74, M16/AR-15, G3, FN/FAL, SA80 (yeah thats gonna happen!!)etc.  Thought that would be cool.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sorry if this has been beaten to death but I got to ask. I thought I would kick a new discusion around far as the sunset of this meaningles ban. I am not a political man and am not starting this topic for a political discusion. What I would like to corespond about it is the different types of weapons everyone is planning on getting now and what they would like to get in the future. I have looked on a few of the different gun sites and I haven't found a lot of price decline far as old "pre-ban" weapons I guess only time will tell.

I would like to compile a list of the things that would be great to own or are a must buy get them "now" as long as we can items such as many Heckler and Koch guns, AR's to many options to list, glock mags, many others. Give me your .02

LoL...dunno how long youve been lurking on the boards, but the reality of getting serious response will be slim to none. your question has Media/DU written all over it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:58:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm hoping to get me one of them phased plasma rifles, in the forty watt range.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:20:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Let me get this straight:  You've been lurking around here since June and you're wondering what 'weapons everyone is planning on getting'?  What are you, a fucking comedian.  Why don't you try going here--->ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=5 and doing a search.  Fuck you and Fuck your mother in the ass for having you.  Cocksucking

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:40:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm getting one of those semi-automatic machinegun revolvers. I saw it on ABC news, they are supposed to flood the streets but I guess the hurricane washed them all away before I could pick one up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:47:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me get this straight:  You've been lurking around here since June and you're wondering what 'weapons everyone is planning on getting'?  What are you, a fucking comedian.  Why don't you try going here--->ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=5 and doing a search.  Fuck you and Fuck your mother in the ass for having you.  Cocksucking

So, ahhhhhhhh...how do you really feel?  Whoa!  Only half a cup.  Doctor said I shouldn't have too much caffine!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:48:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ksshooter
You're not in Kansas anymore.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#9]
A ticket out of Kansas so I can go back to an NFA state
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I can say what I wont get.  LOWERS!  I finally get the cash up to start a build, then the stupid AWB expires!!!!!!!!!!!   I cant find lowers for 2-3 months!  The stupid thing is that all these yaahoos could have bought the same gun last week!   !@#$@!#%#%!~
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:00:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Lots of various pistol mags

+1

Well, those and at least one of those "spray-fire" UZIs I keep hearing about on the news.  All of the local funshops are sold out, though.  Go figure.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey Die TRYING,

I feel for you not being able to understand a upfront no bullshit question!!  That is why I said that I am not a political man just want the inside ideas of honest gun owners of which you must not be. So if you are going to infringe on "MY" post take "YOUR" liberal ass else where.Everyone else great ideas and "THANKS" for all the opinions. It is a sad site in this country when you can't even give your own opinion and even worse when it is on a computer forum.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey Die TRYING,

I feel for you not being able to understand a upfront no bullshit question!!  That is why I said that I am not a political man just want the inside ideas of honest gun owners of which you must not be. So if you are going to infringe on "MY" post take "YOUR" liberal ass else where.Everyone else great ideas and "THANKS" for all the opinions. It is a sad site in this country when you can't even give your own opinion and even worse when it is on a computer forum.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey Die TRYING,

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#16]
... some sleep
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

a ticket out of NY so I can get back to a ....ummmmmm......2nd amendment compliant state
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:48:58 PM EDT
[#18]
I am truly sorry to be a member of this forum it is a sad day that I can't even come on here and ask a simple question and get a great answer like all the other forums. I come here and just get chastadized about the state of Kansas that I live in. I tell you what I thought you were all suppose to be americans here that doesn't show a lot of patiratiosim I have been to a lot of other states and let me tell you Kansas isn't a bad state to live in at all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:04:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I am truly sorry to be a member of this forum it is a sad day that I can't even come on here and ask a simple question and get a great answer like all the other forums. I come here and just get chastadized about the state of Kansas that I live in. I tell you what I thought you were all suppose to be americans here that doesn't show a lot of patiratiosim I have been to a lot of other states and let me tell you Kansas isn't a bad state to live in at all.

Did you not see my area I am from on my post? I live in Kansas and the simple fact is that it is not an NFA state and thats all I said. If you want to get bent out of shape cause people are having fun then I dont know what to tell you. Lighten up... You are asking a question about something people have been talking non stop about for months... It was to be expected. No one is going to try to run you off of here but you need to get a bit thicker skin there and take a joke or two.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:06:46 PM EDT
[#20]
One word Pu Tang !
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I'm hoping to get me one of them phased plasma rifles, in the forty watt range.

Only what you see on the shelf buddy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Dunno what brand, but it will have the following specs:

1. 16" M-4 profile barrel
2. M4-style tele-stock
3. Flat-top upper
4. Removable carry handle
5. A2 style flash-hider
6. M-4 profile handguards

I'm thinking DPMS or RRA.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:35:03 PM EDT
[#23]
- ROBARM Expeditionary Carbine with FLASH SUPPRESSOR (FOLDING STOCK?)
- Bushmaster AR15 HBAR 20" with removeable carry handle, FLASH SUPPRESSOR and BAYONET MOUNT
- Arsenal AK-47 Classic with BAYONET MOUNT
- Springfield M1A Standard Loaded with FLASH SUPPRESSOR and BAYONET MOUNT
- Springfield M1A Scout Squad with FLASH SUPPRESSOR and BAYONET MOUNT
- Benelli M1 Super 90 with PISTOL GRIP and MAGAZINE EXTENSION
- ROBARM VEPR KTR03 with FLASH SUPPRESSOR (FOLDING STOCK?)

That's it (for now)....

ETA: Oh! One of THESE:

Just saw it for the first time!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:21:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Hey, what is that? It looks good and bad at the same time, but it looks rather functional, more so than the M96.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey, where can I get one of those plamsa guns at?  I only use it on the weekends, so a 32 watt wouldbe fine for me.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Hey, what is that? It looks good and bad at the same time, but it looks rather functional, more so than the M96.

Robinson Armament XCR Modular Weapons System

The one bit of info I have on price is LESS than $1,000, which makes it one hell of a better deal than an M96....
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

a ticket out of NY so I can get back to a ....ummmmmm......2nd amendment compliant state

Why do I find this amusing?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Hey Die TRYING,

I feel for you not being able to understand a upfront no bullshit question!!  That is why I said that I am not a political man just want the inside ideas of honest gun owners of which you must not be. So if you are going to infringe on "MY" post take "YOUR" liberal ass else where.

Everyone else great ideas and "THANKS" for all the opinions. It is a sad site in this country when you can't even give your own opinion and even worse when it is on a computer forum.

LoL...dude, go get bent. apparently you havent LURKED long enuff to already know this answer. Besides you sure did ask alot of questions that are oddly enuff the same lame ones that the MEDIA was asking on Monday the 13th. You can post and ask what you want, but dont assume youll like the answer. As far as liberal. lol. thats funny, you may wanna go back to DU and tell them to get Bent too.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Lots of extra AR lowers and standard capacity mags, because if Kerry somehow snakes his way into office, I have and bad feeling about it. I rather sit on a couple of extra 99.00 lowers and a mountain of 12.00 mags than have that freaking ban come back again
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:32:51 PM EDT
[#30]
no banners and magz
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top