Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 1:07:46 PM EDT
I emailed DPMS about the AP4 PANTHER™ CARBINE (RFA2-AP4A) 16" M4 Style AR-15.  
http://www.dpmsinc.com/images/RFA2-M4_new.jpg

www.dpmsinc.com/223.html

Its like 3rd from the bottom.  Check out all the goodies you get with this model.  Includes the Detachable Carry handle 2-30rd mags, sling, and cleaning kits...Thats close to $100 right there.  Heres teh Good Part from my email with Shane from DPMS:

Glad to hear that you are having a  good time with your DPMS rifle.  Now that the AWB has expired we have basically opened up our line of rifles to the general public.  We are not allowed to ship out short barreled rifles (Kitty Kat) without the proper paper work in hand.

The price for the rifle(The one i Have Stated above) that you have asked about is currently priced at $799.00 out the door.  We are looking at 4-6 weeks for build time.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us,

Thank you,
Shane C
DPMS Sales

Now I'm in no way affiliated or paid in anyway to promote their firearms, but i must say with the others out there charging way more for simiilar models minus the carry handle.  This is a super deal.  I think i know who im buying my next one through.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I noticed their prices a couple of days ago when helping a buddy shop.  Turns out that he's moving back to Kali and can't take CRAP with him, poor guy.

I just wish those barrels were chrome-lined...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
It would be nice if they were chorme lined, but I havent found anyone else that remotely comes close to what they are offering.  If someone else has found some other good deals, please post them.  I remember paying about that for my Post Ban with the crappy A2 stock, no bayo lug, no flash suppressor, and no flat top with carry handle.  So To me the price of 799 out the door is extremely reasonable.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea . But it is DPMS.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yea . But it is DPMS.

Fuckin A!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#5]
They will chrome it for you if you ask.  Chromed Bore/Chamber for $20 extra.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yea . But it is DPMS.

Fuckin A!!

Just curious, what problems have you had with DPMS?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:48:14 PM EDT
[#7]
well for $20 more, then you cant go wrong.  I know mine current one now is not chrome lined, and have not had any trouble what so ever.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yea . But it is DPMS.

Fuckin A!!

Just curious, what problems have you had with DPMS?

None . In fact I have never handled one Hence the
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top