Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 9:28:42 AM EDT
On Bushmasters web-site I priced a new XM15 E2S M4A2 @ $1110.00

I noticed on some other sites that you can get virtually the same (bushmaster) thing for a lot less money.

Am I missing something?

My plan was to go to the Gun show this weekend and pick one up.  But if I can't find one for the right price, i'll buy from and internet dealer and have it shipped to my ffl.

Thanks for the help.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#1]

The prices on Bushmaster's website and in their catalogs are MSPR...  No one actually pays MSRP...

... atleast I hope they don't...

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats what I was hoping to hear..............Thanks

This will be my first rifle..............I have a few handguns and shotguns............

I'm all giddy about getting my first black rifle..............
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:46:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the addiction.  

Bushmasters are competitive in the stores, and they are great rifles.  Plus, they are one of the more outspoken pro-2nd gun makers out there.   I like to send my business their way when I can.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:56:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Welcome to the addiction.  hmasters

I've been reading this site (on and off) for quite some time now.  And I've finally talked my wife into letting me spend a little money on my dream rifle.  I currnetly have a G26, G19, G36, and veriouse other wheel guns.  3 shotguns, but NO rifles...........

Thanks for the help....
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:57:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Another Bushy fan here.  You'll love the rifle and you will pay a LOT less than their MSRP.

Thanks BH............
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:23:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/New_Bushmaster_Sunset_Rifles___Preban_features_.html

That is the exact one I'm talking about in my original post.  If i can't find one at that price around town or at the gun show this weekend, I'll be buying from them..........
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top