Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 5:53:37 AM EDT
Can someone recommend a clamp on style front sight base that includes a bayonet lug?  Fixed or folding sight would be OK.  I like the PRI style sights, but for the moment, they are lugless.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Fulton Armory sells a GI style FSB that installs with four opposing setscrews. It's available with or without a bayonet lug.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:16:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can someone recommend a clamp on style front sight base that includes a bayonet lug?  Fixed or folding sight would be OK.  I like the PRI style sights, but for the moment, they are lugless.

Does this help?

Steve
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:06:28 AM EDT
[#3]
That GG&G sight would be perfect!  That's a bit steep on price though...  ($191)
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:12:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Just out of curiousity, why is the lug a must?  I do have a lug on my FSB but it came like that and I don't particularly care one way or the other since it has no function.  Just a
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just out of curiousity, why is the lug a must?

To attach a bayonet, of course!   I just have this insatiable desire to plop every eeeeevil feature I can find on every rifle that I own.

However, when push comes to shove, the lug will be the first to go.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#6]
sound's about right to me
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top