Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/15/2004 6:53:15 PM EDT
What do I need? Can I just buy the tele stock itself without the hardware since I have the entry stock? Or do I have to buy the complete tele stock kit?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You can use the buffer and spring from the Entry stock.  You will need the stock, receiver extention, castle nut and receiver plate.

The tools you will need are:

Removal of 'Entry' stock: Slotted scredriver & wrench (I forget, but I think it's 5/8ths)

Installing telestock: Telestock wrench or strap wrench or punch and mallet to turn castel nut.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I am doing just that as soon as I get my M4 stock and tube from ACE.  I hope it goes good, I am looking forward to it.  Updates as soon as possible.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought we went over this last weekend.  But what do I know about guns anyway.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I thought we went over this last weekend.  But what do I know about guns anyway.

You ever heard of a second opinion?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#5]
get a magpul
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
get a magpul

OK, why?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
get a magpul

OK, why?

Because 'everyone' on Arfcom said so.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:32:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
get a magpul

OK, why?

Because 'everyone' on Arfcom said so.

AH Soo!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top