Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 6:38:28 AM EDT
I'm torn between buying a Bushmaster 16" upper or a 14.5 with permahider. I want to be able to mount an m9 bayonet on it. I understand that the 16" barrel is too long? Can someone post some pics I could look at of the two types and the difference when the bayo is mounted? Where would i get an m9 bayo? Also, will I be able to do anything with my post-ban upper and stock? Will it still be worth anything?

Kost the AR newbhug.gif
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:45:09 AM EDT
[#1]
As I understand things...........neither one will accomodate the M9 bayo.
The 16 is too long and the 14.5 will also be 16" once the brake/FH is added.

I understand the 20" will work, or you could always go the SBR route (apply for a short barreled rifle permit)

otherwise the Bayo may be out..........that is how I understand it, as I wanted to do the same and did some digging
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:50:06 AM EDT
[#2]
bump
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#3]
16" will be too long. However, my understanding is that a bayo will work on the 14.5".
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#4]
they make a bayo that will fit a 16 inch barrel search for it. I can not remeber where, but they are out there
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top