Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 7:56:27 PM EDT
The guy there said they were going nuts with all of the post AWB business. Picked up some stuff to finish out a pre 94 receiver I lost my ass on and never finished.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
You didn't hear any scuttlebut about flash hiders to replace the muzzle brakes, did ya?

I read somewhere they were working on it but no details were available.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:13:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You didn't hear any scuttlebut about flash hiders to replace the muzzle brakes, did ya?

I read somewhere they were working on it but no details were available.

No, but I will be back in later this week and I will see if I can find out more.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

No, but I will be back in later this week and I will see if I can find out more.

Yeah, that would be cool.  I would like to be able to switch them back and forth depending on the shooting.  Their muzzle brake is particularly good at its job.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top