Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 5:52:41 PM EDT
I am interested in two things one fixing (tricking out) my existing Bushy AR-15 A3... What would be a good way to start??? i.e. telescopic buttstock or flash suppressor??? Where can I get the "best" of each from Bushy or an after market vendor???

Secondly I now want to purchase a complete AR with all the SOME of the "evil" features on it i.e. telescopic buttstock, flaash suppressor, bayonet lug, bi-pod and the like...I have read quite a few poeple are lookin got purchase the Colt's I thought durring the Ban that Bushmaster was the "manufacturer to buy from...Which should I go with??? Colt, Bushmaster, Rock River or what the choices are just GREAT!!! Thanks in advance!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
You should get a telescope stock and FH for your A3
stocks
VLTOR
Magpul
RRA
hell even tapco has em cheap

FH
Vortex
Phantom
A2
Check the EE for best prices

As to the new AR I would just trick out the old one. If not by a RRA, I've heard they are the best for the money. Hell build your own. a
[obligatory] get both.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
CAR stock
phantom FH

FORGET COLT
they refuse to sell to private citizens, but they will continue to rip-off the govt (your money) and LEOs

buy another brand--Bushmaster; i have heard that RRA is a good brand, but no personal expierence
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top