Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/14/2004 5:40:41 PM EDT
I googled magpul m93 and found a pdf that shows an M95 stock.  It looks cool, it's called the precision shooting stock.  It has adjustable butt and cheek pieces.  Anyone know?

Anyone know of another manufacturer that makes a stock like that?

Thanks,
E (Qiii)
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:46:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks interesting, but honestly, I would be more interested in the survival attachment module.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#3]
It's suposed to be forthcoming from Magpul, and is supposed to slip on the Magpul receiver extension.  It's kind of a mutation of a stock that I think appears on one of the HK sniper rifles, the PSG-1.

I don't know of anything similar currently available.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Still waiting for the QD sling loops, myself. Rich once mentioned something about an M93B model, which I can only assume to be a product-improved version of the A-model. No details revealed thus far.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's the drawing of it from the .pdf on Magpul's site:

I'd order one this instant if it was available and priced under $250.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Hell, I'd be happy if they could meet demand for their current products and here you guys are asking them to make even more stuff...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top