Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 12:33:07 PM EDT
I was just wondering if new orlite or thermold mags will be sold again.

I have 11 USGI and just bought 10 more which should be here in 7 - 10 days :) , I have 10 steel british mags, and I think I'd like some nice plastic mags for the collection too.

Any other plastic or poly mags besides thermold or orlite available?

I know USGI are great, but it's nice to buy different stuff once in a while.

Also, do you think those beta C-mags are good for the collection?  They seem spendy for only being able to hold 100 rounds.

Thanks,
E (Qiii)
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#1]
There will be no more Orlites, or Canadian built Thermolds, since these were govt issue type units that were DCd by their respective armed forces.

New commercial N.C. produced Thermolds? I suppose it's possible, since the company was still in business as of about a year ago, according to a poster on the site who drives by there.  Guess we'll have to wait and see
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top