Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 9:06:43 PM EDT
I'm looking to pick up a 22LR kit and a bunch of 30rnd mags anyone know where I can find one?

Jerad
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:56:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Hang tight and watch his website www.22lrconversions.com.  I called yesterday and was told that they were discussing pricing at that very moment and would immediately update the website.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:43:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hang tight and watch his website www.22lrconversions.com.  I called yesterday and was told that they were discussing pricing at that very moment and would immediately update the website.

look on this page ]www.22lrconversions.com/atch-inf.htm[\url] and it shows that the 30 round mags "were" $40 but I'd hope to see that go down now but you never know.  I'll be keeping an eye on it also
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:41:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Link fixed:  www.22lrconversions.com/atch-inf.htm

Actuall it says:

The M16 unit's 30 round magazine is optional @ at additional $40.00 upgrade charge

That would be $75 per mag relative to today's 10 round pricing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:09:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Link fixed:  www.22lrconversions.com/atch-inf.htm

Actuall it says:

The M16 unit's 30 round magazine is optional @ at additional $40.00 upgrade charge

That would be $75 per mag relative to today's 10 round pricing.

damn, thanks for the correction.  I typed and read wrong.  Guess I should either do my work, or play on the boards and not do both at the same time
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:40:27 AM EDT
[#5]
They don't seem to know themselves. I called yesterday and was told on the phone that they would be $59.95 each or 3 for $150. A class 3 guy I know said they posted on another (subgun) forum just last week, that they would still be $99.95 apiece.

Either way, they're not in stock, so it's a wait-&-see proposition anyway.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if that 30rnd mag is the type that is fitted in to a regular AR-15 30rnd mag. It looks cooler, and for that price I would hope so.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top