Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2004 8:44:41 PM EDT
I have since parted it out but thought I would show the pics off anyway...

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, that's a nice one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Just F'ing sweet...I might build a green furnitured M4 now.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:31:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Why did you part it out?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:53:54 PM EDT
[#5]
How did you color the fire and safe positions and what did you use?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:02:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why did you part it out?

Been building AR's for myself  and for a few local guys for the last year. I recently got my step-father hooked on AK's...lol... He is a machinist and will be retiring about a year from now. We are in the process of setting up a shop. FFL paperwork on the way along with a bunch of equipment for AK building and refinishing services. Should be up and going for builds and refinishing within a month, soon as FFL paperwork gets approved we will offer complete rifles... Kinda long story...lol...  I needed the funds to put into our business. When your a broke ass EMT like myself, you need every bit of $ you can get...lol...

How did you color the fire and safe positions and what did you use?

Your gona laugh...lol... Use a red and white crayola...lol... Works great. just rub it into the lettering and wipe excess off with a towel and a little CLP...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:04:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Now that's an squared away looking M4.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:07:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Your gona laugh...lol... Use a red and white crayola...lol... Works great. just rub it into the lettering and wipe excess off with a towel and a little CLP...

You're losing cool points man  

Exactly,
We all know that plain white Play-dough sticks the best
and is submersible to 200 meters.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:09:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know....lol...

here are a couple pics of the lettering up close..

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:10:39 PM EDT
[#11]
looks evil
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I like it!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:21:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Had you used the 3.75 cent "China Marker" available at Brownell's, now that would have been cool.  Everyone knows real operators don't use Crayolas, they use chaina markers.  Comparing China markers to Crayolas is like apples to oranges, Tacpoints to Aimpoints.  C'mon now get w/ it...

/S2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top