Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 12:29:49 PM EDT
Hopefully not being to critical here but was looking forward to checking out all the new pages by the manufacturers and the like. Ain't nothing changed.

It's like having a party and some really fun people don't show up. I'll cut them some slack because it's my personal freedom that I'm so animated about. To them it's biz, I suppose. But hell, run a banner or something that say's something. Anything.

Is it just me? Fine if it is.

Double Sun

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Taurus, S&W and Beretta have, or atleast have made known a normal cap program.  Not everybody updates their sites quickly.  Who cares, we won!  Normal versions of our firearms and mags are available again.  I don't care about their site.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I disagree.  I don't think colt will ever make ar-15s with evil features again.  Only hope that they make enough LE models or don't place restrictions on their sale to dealers.  I see a bad trend already occurring and the ban hasn't even expired yet.  LE models have gone up$200-$400 in price in the last few days.  Even reputable companies like Bachman are jacking up the price to preban levels.  It makes me sick
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
All the dealers are proabably too busy trying to fill orders and get them shipped to change anything on their web site.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I know, I am all excited too, waiting for the manufacturers to update their website. I spent all of my breaks at work looking to see if bushmaster updated their website.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I'm sure everybody is busy as hell. Good, because my orders are in there somewhere too. Just wanted everybody to stand up and sing loud.

Manufacturers, we're with ya' and we'll try to be patient!!!!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top