Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 9:55:23 AM EDT
Hello fellas,

newbie here, not to AR's by any means, but a newbie on this awesome sight.

I'm ordering a Bushmaster m4 today and am stuck on whether to get A2 upper or flat top.

If I go with the flat top and have the standard front sight... what flip up rear sight do you recommend?

I would love to go with the flat top if I can get the correct flip up rear sight and a red dot scope that will line up with the top of the front sight...

Can someone please take the time to help this AR nut out?

I value all your advice and knowledge.

Regards,

Greg in Oregon
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Go with the Flat, more options for later. As for the sight, there are several good ones out there. I think Bushy has some on the sight too. That New YHM flip down looks pretty good for the $.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Well

I stumbled into my local gunstore this morning and left with a brand new Colt M4A3 in preban config... w/2 30 round mags..  $870 out the door.

I guess I have the best of both worlds and a new Colt to boot.

happy days are here again.. but for how long?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top