Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:45:13 AM EDT
While we won this battle, the war continues.  The next ban will almost certainly be far harsher than the one that just expired.  There are moderate reporters and legislators out there, contact them directly and show that we are not a bunch of nuts as most of them probably believe.  

This is what I sent Fox and Friends this morning, and I will be sending it to others when I get a chance this evening.

If the anti-gun Brady group was really interested in reducing violent crime they would focus on criminals instead of law-abiding citizens exercising their Second Amendment rights.  When did criminals start obeying gun laws?  The AWB was a feel-good farce of the left, and when people have the details explained to them support for the ban vanishes.  But the media, including Fox News, would rather keep people in the dark so that they can claim public support and pressure Congress to renew this useless measure instead if actually supporting laws that actually work.  

Etch this into your minds, the pro-gun community is the anti-crime community.

It is up to all of us to make sure the next gun bill actually fights crime and leaves us law abiding citizens alone.

CALL AND WRITE.  Be  polite, be brief and INFORM.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top