Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2004 12:07:46 PM EDT
Does anyone know who has BM 6 pos stocks in stock ready to ship?  

thanks
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:11:12 PM EDT
[#1]
You might ask Eagle Firearms as they carry Bushmaster stuff. But unless you are hard up for the little snake logo on the stock, just order and unmarked one from RB Precision or Legal Transfers - it's the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You might ask Eagle Firearms as they carry Bushmaster stuff. But unless you are hard up for the little snake logo on the stock, just order and unmarked one from RB Precision or Legal Transfers - it's the same thing.

Ditto. You're totally wasting money if you buy the Bushie unit.  All the aftermarket brand 6 position stocks installed on factory pieces are made in the same plant by the same people.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:40:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Tapco has them fairly reasonable also.........
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
The TAPCO piece is Chinese made junk. My earlier post refers to the poeces sold by Rock River, Bushie, and several of the other AR makers.  

Right now, the least expensive, I believe, are the units by Rock River.  They're being sold by suppliers on this site's Equipment Exchange for less than half of what Bushie asks for exactly the same unit.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:36:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Tapco has a different  stock now. Not the 4-pos POS, but a 6-pos. Looks like the other offerings.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Go with RRA, you will not be dissapointed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:52:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Tapco has a different  stock now. Not the 4-pos POS, but a 6-pos. Looks like the other offerings.

I still would not trust it.  Just because its 6 position, you think Tapco has stopped secializing in chinese junk?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I have the RRA six postion for my Bushy.  Wanted the cobra head emblem but didn`t want to pay another $30 for it.  Works well.

Steve
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top