Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2004 4:13:13 AM EDT
I'm in need of some small parts i.e. springs, safety detent ect..... I believe somebody out there offers free shipping but don't remember who. Anyone know?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:37:17 AM EDT
[#1]
These guys don't have free shipping but is is damn cheap, I buy small parts, big parts, etc. from RB Precision all the time.  Just figure out what you need and email them, they'll get back to you with a total price and your all set.  Their shipping is very fast too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#2]
DPMS offers free shipping on any parts ordered online.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:53:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I ended up going with a new replacement parts kit that BM sells. It's a combination of three of their spring/pin replacement kits.

From the BM website:

We've taken our Field Repair Kit, our Complete Spring Package, and our Complete Pin & Detent Package and combined them into one "Super-Kit" that will take care of all your AR15 rifle's spare parts needs. You'll get all these parts and more: Every Spring in the Gun, including the Buffer Spring; Firing Pin; 3 Firing Pin Retaining Pins; Cam Pin; Disconnector; Extractor; Extractor Pivot Pin; 2 Extractor Spring Inserts; Gas Ring Set; 2 Hammer & Trigger Pins; 2 Front Sight Taper Pins; 2 Takedown Pin Detents; Safety Detent; Bolt Catch Plunger; Gas Tube Roll Pin; Front Sight Detent; Ejector Pin; Forward Assist Pin; Bolt Catch Pin; Buffer Detent; Trigger Guard Pin. This is a great value for only $36.95!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top