Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2004 1:53:00 AM EDT
Do you like it? Does anyone use a single point sling attachment? If so which one and do you like it?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:40:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about one of these?

I'm using a Daniel Defense single-point attachment for the Wilderness sling.  The stock is nice and handy, but it will be replaced with a Magpul very soon.  For "practical" shooting, the short length is fine, but it's difficult to shoot from a bench, as I learned while sighting it in.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I can tell you I'm selling one!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:14:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I too have a OD entry stock I'd like to sell.  Anyone?

I liked the stock, but honestly, it is VERY short.  I thought it'd not be a problem, but with iron sights, they are within 1-1.5" from my eye when I shoulder the rifle.  Replaced with...well...WILL be replaced with collapsible when legal!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I use a shorty stock. I like mine pretty good. I'm 5'8". So I'm probably a bit shorter than most people. It works well for me. I use a CQB three point a2 sling. Works damn good.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info.  I am 5'6" so hopefully it will work for me ok.  Trying to get parts together for my after the 14th gun.

HFlier
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info.  I am 5'6" so hopefully it will work for me ok.  Trying to get parts together for my after the 14th gun.

HFlier

why not go with a regular collapsable?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:07:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Well I bought this one for $35.00 from a board member here. I'm trying to take a low cost approach - but you know sometimes you wish you would have done it differently.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:46:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I love mine too.  Place the stock on your peck muscle instead of your shoulder, and it puts the sights where they need to be.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top