Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2004 10:40:06 PM EDT
I'm sorry I have offended. Those of you I got crossways with, know what I am talking about.

I joined this forum very recently, after finding it by accident. I actually was interested in asking for information about scoping an AR, but got to looking around. I found some conflicting information about the expiration of the Assault Weapons Ban and sought clarification. I didn't intend to go looking for a fight, but felt one was brought to me. I fired back and I think wound up killing all interest in the thread that I started. This was not my intention.

The ban is gonna expire and nothing the US Congress can do is gonna change that fact. From this point on, I'll just wait for it to happen and never darken the doorstep of that issue again.

I still haven't asked my question about scoping my AR, and guess I'll wait to see if I get banned too. If so, I hope that ban expires sooner than the AWB did.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
your not going to get banned but just calm down or your gonna pop a blood vessel
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#2]
No blood vessels at risk. That's what this is, calming down.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:51:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Relax.  Have a smoke.  99% of the peple here wont even know who you are or what thread you are talking about.

Oh, and welcome to the site!!!!    It was a rough landing... but you are on the ground now and taxiing down the runway.  See you at Gunstock.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:53:25 PM EDT
[#4]
So. What grade are you in?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:54:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Come on pooby bear..... it's "be nice time" now.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:55:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I think you especially I owe that apology to.

Planning on hitting Gunstock, but no definite plans yet. Caught couple of hours of it last year and decided it was time to replace the preban Mini14 I've carried for 9 years. Got the AR, but couldn't part with the Mini.

I'll ask around when I get there if you promise not to start shooting.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:56:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on pooby bear..... it's "be nice time" now.  

Please. It's three o fucking am. I got no nice left.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think you especially I owe that apology to.

Planning on hitting Gunstock, but no definite plans yet. Caught couple of hours of it last year and decided it was time to replace the preban Mini14 I've carried for 9 years. Got the AR, but couldn't part with the Mini.

I'll ask around when I get there if you promise not to start shooting.

Well maybe we met!  I was directing traffic into the place most of the weekend.  They dont let me have guns.  

I have a wedding on Saturday this year, so I dont know if I am coming down before or after, but in any case... wont be there long.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:58:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Ask FALARAK on October 18.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted: Well maybe we met! I was directing traffic

You probably sent me into that hay parking lot on Sunday then. Couldn't make it out on Saturday.

Been keeping an eye on GunStocks website. Haven't seen Double Star on the sponser list. Any idea if their gonna be there this year?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:05:02 PM EDT
[#11]
No reason to get a knot in your panties .............. Lighten up Dude , it's the internet
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:16:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Originally posted by Chrome1
Lighten up Dude , it's the internet

Oops, intended as humor. Guess I gotta use those little smiley faces.
Since I apologized to FALARAK we're getting along much better.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:19:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Originally posted by Chrome1
Lighten up Dude , it's the internet

Oops, intended as humor. Guess I gotta use those little smiley faces.
Since I apologized to FALARAK we're getting along much better.

Awww that is so cute    
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I was a cop for most of the 70's...........I drank way too much coffee...............
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I was a cop for most of the 70's...........I drank way too much coffee...............hr

What, No donuts?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:13:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Who the fuck are you and why do I care?!?

...wait..who the fuck am I? Oh nevermind...ban both.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:47:16 AM EDT
[#17]
what happened?!?!??

must have missed the excitement

dont take that smoke, bad for the health; buy ammo instead
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:39:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I was a cop for most of the 70's...........I drank way too much coffee...............

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:02:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Hang in there Copper - youre doing just fine around here.  We all have had the same anticipation that youre feeling.  So many what if's and unsure thoughts with regards to the ban sunsetting.

Regardless, when all is said and done, by this time next week pretty much everyone is going to be sitting around like we all had a huge Thanksgiving day meal - big grins on our faces and stuffed from all the new goodies.

Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:13:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Don't worry, I know I have pissed off more people than you have in one thread. But I am no imborgolo or what ever his user name is.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:14:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
We're mostly a bunch of optics snobs over there though!

+1!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I have no idea of what you are talking about, but do not do it again, or we all will pay you a visit with a soap bar inside a sox...

Do not worry, just be happy...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:11:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#25]
I am sure I have pissed off more people than you, and I have never apologized. You're a wussy.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top