Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2004 11:07:51 AM EDT
I've been trying to get ahold of Carrico'z ARmory via email and phone now for over a week with no luck.  Anybody know whats going on with them?  Really want to order a Mega lower but at this rate I'm about to start looking elsewhere.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Just send the money over paypal, it works :) I had the same problem, they never responded to emails then as soon as I sent a paypal payment they responded and I got my nice mega lower.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not too easy to get a hold of Clinton.  It took him over a week to answer my initial email, but when I sent money I heard from him within a day or two and he shipped the day after the FFL arrived.  I'd happily do business with him again (and plan on doing so soon).
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Same here, just send the money and a signed FFL and he will do the rest.  I just picked up five more lowers this past week .
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a mega lower and it is awesome, very well machined, nice dark black color, everyone who knows AR's likes the gator grip, they think its cool. He's a very busy person, just send the money and you'll get one. It took three days after I emailed him a few questions to respond, he's just busy, but a nice guy,
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Finally heard from Clinton today and got the answeres I needed, so order will be going out in the morning soon as the post office opens.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Clinton is a squared away guy, and is working 16+ hour days.  He busts his ass to treat people the way people should be treated.  I don't claim him as a best friend, or even a drinking buddy (not usually), but I will say that he is one of the few people that I trust without reservation on this board.  I have no problems, nor do my friends in giving/ taking money to/from him.  

I'll also comment that he has two very cool (large)dogs, just in case anyone was wondering...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top