Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2004 10:51:38 AM EDT
Hello I just wanted to say hello to everyone.  I've had my AR for some time now, I've just been busy with deployments, moving, marriage, and a baby.  Oh yah, it's a Bushmaster XM-15.  Again, hello everyone.
Mine are the handgun and of course the AR.  The other rifle belongs to a buddy of mine.

http://www.aseclub.net/gallery/albums/album371/DSC00651.sized.jpg
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:12:59 PM EDT
[#2]
20 looks and no reply but a "." , wow, sorry for being a noob, but did you guys expect me to have 300 post on my first day here or to know anyone here?!  Thanks for the hospitality.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
20 looks and no reply but a "." , wow, sorry for being a noob, but did you guys expect me to have 300 post on my first day here or to know anyone here?!  Thanks for the hospitality.

You don't know me, but being the nice guy that I am. I welcome you to AR15.com.

On monday you must promise that you will remove the mini-y comp. and replace the fake telestock on your rifle though.    
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Really no need for the hostility.  First you are in the wrong forum, try GD.  Second (and I don't support this practice) but unless you are a chick not to many people want to just say hi to a dude.  Post a question, something that makes me laugh, anything with substance.

"." was about all I had the energy to post to your saying hi thread.

See you in GD.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

On monday you must promise that you will remove the mini-y comp. and replace the fake telestock on your rifle though.    

And buy a Colt for God's sake.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

On monday you must promise that you will remove the mini-y comp. and replace the fake telestock on your rifle though.    hinking.gif

Thanks for the welcome man.  I would remove it but I hadn't had time and don't know how.  I'm betting the more I look in this forum the more I'll learn h=85%

Quoted:
Really no need for the hostility.  First you are in the wrong forum, try GD.  Second (and I don't support this practice) but unless you are a chick not to many people want to just say hi to a dude.  Post a question, something that makes me laugh, anything with substance.

"." was about all I had the energy to post to your saying hi thread.

See you in GD.

Sorry for the hostility, I know when I don't post or when someone else doesn't it means I or they don't care or don't know.  I went here because this is an AR forum and I have one, so naturally, here I am.  I didn't know to go there either because like I said I'm new here.  No, I'm not a female nor do I support that practice, otherwise I would have just lurked.  I didn't know what "." that meant unless that means the same as what my 7 month old son does when he sees someone he doesn't know (blank look).  

Quoted:
And buy a Colt for God's sake.

When I bought my rifle all the colts I saw were in terrible shape, I bought it at a gun show over in KC and were in the same price range as the pre ban ARs and I just didn't have the money for that.  Just curious and being new to the forum, what is the big difference between the two (definately a noob question)?

Sorry for the hostility again, but I wasn't hitting on anyone folks, I was just saying hello to y'all and felt that if you're gonna look why not reply.  I just didn't think that was right.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#7]
You get back from the sandbox? You at FLW? If so how is it, weather, people, etc. I'm going for OBC shortly.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:12:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Not from the box fortunately, I went elsewhere.  I've had a few buddies go there though and they all came back...they didn't like it but they came back!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

IT'S A TRAP!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IT'S A TRAP!

I just did not want to be the person to say it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll take one for the team...
Archived [ARCHIVED THREAD] - New to forum
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top