Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 8:09:07 AM EDT
I just got my new RRA m-4 with a #58-mv, i wanted to know what you guys thought would be the best idea in terms of sights? What rear sights with which front sights could i install? The gun is destined to have Tasco super sniper installed, but i think it should still have some low profile back-up sights..
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:10:25 AM EDT
[#1]
you looking for flip or solid rear sight?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#2]
i'm looking for flip-up sights, since i want a low profile mount for the scope..
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#3]
help please!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#4]
GG&G and Troy Industries are the ones worth looking at.  Either would be agreat choice   IMHO

www.gggaz.com

www.troyind.com

good luck!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Troy is #1 in my book for lowprofile BUIS.  I couldn't get my Nikon on Badger Ordinance to fit with the ARMS and the Troy has one hell of a stout construction.  I'll be putting front and rear Troy sights on my next build.  Good luck
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top