Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 7:42:35 AM EDT
Hey, new forum user. I need help/info. My bible is a 92 issue and I want to know what the value of my weapon is.

Weapon specs: Colt AR-15 Cal. 223 SP-1 ser. sp63xxx. I have owned it since 94 and it is original with less than 500 rounds fired. No noticable wear, so 90% +.

Thanks, I have been lurking around this forum for about a year and finally decided to join. Ex-Marine from the early 70's ( yeah, a Jarhead).

Any help appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:55:36 AM EDT
[#1]
It's value 12-36 months ago was approx $1200

value today is $700-1K

I own one myself and have no plans / intention of selling it at any price.

The sunsetting AWB has affected the value of your rifle a bit.

Be thankful it is an SP1 - other preban AR's price value has been more dramatically affected.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:16:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I'm afraid that selling it is something that will have to be done.  Currently unemployed and ex-wife is sueing for back child-support.......must have lawyer (necessary evil).

Bought this rifle 10 years ago and now it must be sold for cash. This is bringing me a lot of grief.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey, new forum user. I need help/info. My bible is a 92 issue and I want to know what the value of my weapon rifle/firearm is.

Weapon rifle/firearm specs: Colt AR-15 Cal. 223 SP-1 ser. sp63xxx. I have owned it since 94 and it is original with less than 500 rounds fired. No noticable wear, so 90% +.

Thanks, I have been lurking around this forum for about a year and finally decided to join. Ex-Marine from the early 70's ( yeah, a Jarhead).

Any help appreciated.

Don't mean to pick on a Marine, but just in case a liberal stopped by, don't want them to think you're out there to get people(why bother with a lawyer if you have a rifle...). At the range I work at in the summer(Boy Scouts), there are two Marines that I work with, one is 26, the other is 50, both have to put a dollar in the jar for saying "weapon" in front of the scouts. Don't want their mom's to get mad! Our ideology is that weapons are for hurting people... well at least that's what the BSA thinks!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top