Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2004 3:14:39 PM EDT
Look at this propaganda.BEWARE! gw wants to ban the dreaded AR's. VOTE! and support the NRA if they support  you.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Can we get some details or a link to a news story?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can we get some details or a link to a news story?

ahh yeah?  More details please!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:13:41 PM EDT
[#3]
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/WNT/US/assault_weapons_ban_040908-1.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Found this, not sure if it is what night stalker is referring to. www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5946127/

Steve
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#5]
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/WNT/US/assault_weapons_ban_040908-1.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Why in the world would the Los Angeles police chief complain, we have the dreaded Kalifornia AWB, which is worse the the Federal ban, and it is not going to sunset any time soon.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:24:54 PM EDT
[#7]
That was quite possibly the dumbest, most ignorant thing I have ever read. (referring to the article of course)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:33:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Appearing at a news conference, chiefs of police from the District of Columbia, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Seattle predicted an increase in violent gun crimes if the bans does expire.

“Our streets, our homes, our citizens and our police officers will face great danger unless the federal ban on assault weapons is renewed,” said Charles H. Ramsey, the police chief in the nation’s capital.

These guys know better but are lying to the public.  Those flash suppressors and bayo lugs are going to make the streets run red.  Waves of drive by bayonetings and criminals shooting without being seen in the dark.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Why the hell don't the media ask informed people.  It is a shame that the Cheif of Police of LA, is so missimformed.  I am amazed daily of the stupidity of our so called leaders.  Military, police, local, state, and federal.  It amazes me how some of these people function daily.    
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#10]
These fucking morons could put their time to better use by worrying about drug dealers, robbers, and etc than wasting their breathe about our bayonet lugs and FS.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Like the police chiefs in these cities know anything about reducing violent crime.  They all rotate through which city is worse year to year.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#12]
They know EXACTLY what they are doing.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I recorded a story from NBC nightly news tonight about the AWB expiring.  I have it on the computer..its about 2 mins long.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Why the hell don't the media ask informed people.

Because that wouldn't help further their cause, and Americans in general are just horribly dumb.  You'd have to throw a lot of rocks before you finally hit someone who is informed.  I am an American, and always have been, but did you see this years VMA awards?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top