BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 7:38:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Me too!   I've bought several items at fantastic prices, sold items and never had to deal with insertion fees, final selling price fees, etc.    I've never been ripped off, and have made some new friends on the way too.  

The ARFcom survival forum has its own patch, nows the time for an EE patch!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:49:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Me too!   I've bought several items at fantastic prices, sold items and never had to deal with insertion fees, final selling price fees, etc.    

Don't give them any damn ideas.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I too have found some excellent deals on EE. just have to be quicker thanHiramRanger!!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Using this board, EE, I have mostly been able to sell (get rid of) parts and ammo that I have no use for...surely someone here can make use of your older stuff no matter what condition it is in (people here like to tinker and experiment).  That's a good thing.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:52:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I fear that the EE is becoming an addiction for me.

I have made about 10 purchases in the last two weeks.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Heh.
Both of my AR's are EE guns.
The first was all EE except for the lower.
The second is all EE purchased.
I am checking it 5 or 6 times a day, looking for mags, a sling, and other parts.
And I am even looking for MP5 parts and accessories now.  But I don't even have one.  Yet.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I get 97% of my parts from members and dealers on the EE.
The $ I've saved there has paid for my membership many times over.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:26:41 PM EDT
[#8]
The EE is great!!!  and you never know what you might find in there
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:27:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I like going into the EE and have gotten and sold a few things.  Im trying to keep out of it for awhile so I can save up some money.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:11:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I was lucky enough to sell my AR before prices really dropped and nobody was buying.  I bought an HK-91 and now I'm looking for a new AR....... Guess where I'm going.....

Horray for the EE!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top