Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/7/2004 7:11:20 PM EDT
I have a chance to pick up a DPMS complete lower for a decent price.  All of my experience has been with Colt and RRA.

How does DPMS compare to Colt & RRA?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I like my DPMS. I own 3 Colts and one DPMS, and I think DPMS makes a great rifle. The DPMS I have is a 16" Bull Barrel with a Jard Trigger.  I have nothing but good things to say about DPMS.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used quite a few of their parts kits to build guns, seemed just fine to me.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Certainly has a nicer finish than others I've seen.  Functions flawlessly too.  All my future builds will use DPMS to some extent.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Love mine. Great fit, finish and function. I had a complete upper and barrel made. I've only made it to an indoor range, 25 yds 5 rounds, one hole.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:11:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine rocks, and is a real tack driver.  Sweet 16.  Recommended

IO1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top