Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:23:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You're answer is in my sig line.

very funny
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:35:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Kinda a personal thing.
Upper B would be my choice, but that's because I don't have one like it (yet, ask me again next week)
What are you trying to accomplish?
If you are just buying another upper, so you'll have another one, I'd say upper A, as it is a little different, and has some character.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Kinda a personal thing.
Upper B would be my choice, but that's because I don't have one like it (yet, ask me again next week)
What are you trying to accomplish?
If you are just buying another upper, so you'll have another one, I'd say upper A, as it is a little different, and has some character.

No no no - this will be my first and only upper
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:40:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd take the 20" if it were my decision.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:54:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'd take the 20" if it were my decision.

But why?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:41:49 AM EDT
[#7]
If it is your first and only, then I'd go with the 16", but make it a no-ban.  Get all the bells and whistles, if it's going to be the only one.  And 16" is a good length for a 'only' gun.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top