Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2004 9:39:15 AM EDT
I built one AR for plinking and now I want a higher quailty AR. I have decided I want a Knights SR15 M4 or the Wilson UT with quad rail. I am justing looking for some info or opinions ( good or bad). And is there anybody that sells the Knights rifles on this site? Thanks for any help you can give. I will add a Surefire M900A, Aimpoint and cantalever mount when done.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#1]
from what I've read here, the Wilson product is good but not as much better than others to justify price increase which may be as much as $600-$900 or more- more.

As for Knights, they are well respected but I dont have any direct knowledge on value

either way, I would wait until after the 14th to see what manufacutrers come with, as virtually all will come with their 'new' models after the ban lifts.

That would mean the latest and greatest offerings competing for the rush of new business sure to happen as a result.

It should be good for us consumers, and you with respect to your new choices.

And BTW: Do not overlook LMT. I have an LMT M4 upper that is unbelievable, and they are as good as any anywhere (uppers and lowers and everthing in between)

My $.02
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top