Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/3/2004 4:41:17 AM EDT
Some friends and I are planning to have an Assault Weapon Ban sunset party at a local restaurant on the night of the 13th.  I encourage everybody to do so.  It's not every day that a bad law goes away.  And don't forget to vote!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:15:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Have it on Sunday night, the 12th. If the place stays open past midnight, You can bring in the 13th just like it was the New Year!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:22:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll have mine at home where I can spread out all my rifle parts and assemble all of my rifles.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Have it on Sunday night, the 12th. If the place stays open past midnight, You can bring in the 13th just like it was the New Year!

In my area, people would think we're nuts . . . If someone does do that,  that would be awesome!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:58:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'll have mine at home where I can spread out all my rifle parts and assemble all of my rifles.

Me too.  Might have a friend and my brother over, but we probably have to work on Monday.  It'll be the best Monday ever though!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I have no reason to party for myself (damn NJ), but I'll celebrate the fact that I can move and be free of this.  Good-bye AWB!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#7]
We having an Indiana ARFCOM shoot on the 18th to celebrate.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:08:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Im having my own Sunset/Retrofit Party

I think I will even start my yahoo Private chat group w/live webcam!

Come help celebrate!  

hers

The Message group will be called
CT. AWB SUNSET PARTY WEBCAM
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Hehe, I even bought fireworks for it! Neighbors are going to think Im nuts at midnight banging pots and pans and stuff...but like it was said before...

You dont see a crappy law go OFF the books very often.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm from MA, but I'll still be celebrating. No new flashider, but cheap used postban uppers!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top