Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 7:44:14 AM EDT
for a 16 inch barreled ar15. I just got a Les Baer thunder ranch and it came with a damaged case, contacted them and they told me to send it back and they would look at it and send me a new one. i spent 2500 dollars on a rifle- it came with a broken case and now i have to pay shipping and return it--this has angered me to no end. i feel that they should have said we are sorry and we will take care of it. by the time i go through all this running around and shipping i might as well just buy a new one. i live in a very rural area its an hour just to go into town. so i guess my dealing with them are done. what a shame seemed like a good company.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Pelican or Starlight would be cases to check out, very durable and waterproof...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:16:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Pelican or Starlight would be cases to check out, very durable and waterproof...

+1

Do not settle for less than what these two cases can do in terms of protection.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I have two Starlight cases and their made excellent.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:40:30 AM EDT
[#4]
What about SKB cases?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#5]
SKB is good, but not in the same league with Pelican, IMHO.  I've never owned a starlight.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top