Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/31/2004 8:56:47 PM EDT
I have a FIRSH being installed on  one of my AR's. Which vertical foregrips work best with the FIRSH system? I know certain grips work better with certain rails and I was trying to decide which one to order. I have an AAC foregrip on my carbine, but it was too tight for the FIRSH.

Any suggestions???
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Any of them should work, I can see no reason why your other FG wouldn't.  If it was tight, try a little lube and tapping it on.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#2]
The KAC vertical foregrip works fine.  Just crank down on the tightening knob and the grip won't go anywhere, as long as you're not using your rifle as a stilt.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:08:02 AM EDT
[#3]
the first samco one is too lose. and the kinght one has to be tightened down too much(you tighten it with the bottom knob) i think the best one for the firsh will have 2 allen screws to mount it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I must have missed this problem with the ones I've used.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:19:08 AM EDT
[#5]

This is the straight broomhandle by Falcon Industries.  It will fit ANY picatinny rail.  Here it is on my FIRSH.  Has a storage compartment for extra batteries.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I like the TDI short forgrip on my firsh and my AK.

TDI ARMS
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
members.cox.net/daphotoguy/AR15_CQB.jpg

This is the straight broomhandle by Falcon Industries.  It will fit ANY picatinny rail.  Here it is on my FIRSH.  Has a storage compartment for extra batteries.

If that is your pic, it is outstanding.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:08:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If that is your pic, it is outstanding.

Thanks, that is mine.  The only thing I would like to change about my AR is to flute the bull barrel or spend the $$ for a super light barrel.  The fluting would be the cheaper of the two so that is probably the way I'll go.  I've seen lots of pictures of fluted hbars but rarely any of fluted bulls.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Done with computer, or effective lighting?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Both.  I proped the AR up on a small cardboard box so I had to digitize that away but most of the white you see is just white background paper.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Is that gasblock set-up a ZM product?

sweet rifle ...oughta be proud of her
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#12]
The ones from Bushmaster work well too.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top