Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/28/2004 1:51:37 PM EDT
Ive had my first AR for a year now and was wondering if when this ban sunsets can I get my barrel threaded and get a collapsing stock and just go apeshit on this thing or what?  Its a post ban of course.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless UTAH has some kind of Ban in place , you will be good to go after the AWB sunsets

Flash hider , Bayo lug , telestock -  You can even hang Fuzzy Dice from it if you want  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Utahs gun laws are very fair, its our alcohol laws that suck.  I cant even buy  beer on sunday. Its easier to buy a gun than it is to buy beer.  I guess I cant have my cake and eat it too.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Our alcohol laws vary by the county and municipality. You better get stocked up by midnight Saturday if you want to be ready for the game Sunday afternoon here.
But it is neat to buy suns on Gunday...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ive had my first AR for a year now and was wondering if when this ban sunsets can I get my barrel threaded and get a collapsing stock and just go apeshit on this thing or what?  Its a post ban of course.

There ya go.

Danny

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I live about 20 minutes from idaho so they get my business on sunday.  So by the way what do you guys think the prices of these guns will do when the awb sunsets?  I would amagine that prebans would be cheaper but I was just wondering.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey minuteman.  Where do you put the car battery for that thing?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey minuteman.  Where do you put the car battery for that thing?

In a fanny pack!

Danny
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#8]
The list is shorter for what you CAN NOT do without registering it.

1. Convert a rifle lower to a pistol (ie you cannot eliminate the buttstock).

2. Have less than a 16" barrel.

3. Install a silencer.

4. Make it fully automatic.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top