Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/27/2004 3:30:46 PM EDT
I was just notified by my local gun store, that the state police have come around to notify store owners that as of today, no hi cap mags are legal in nj.  This includes any mags that have been blocked and were considered legal before.
Welcome to the gay hitler state-----------best part is no one was notified, except the gun store owners, who were told to remove from view any hi cap mags..---we the people were not notified or told, and thanks to some heads up calls from my dealer i know---pass this along to any friends in the state of nj, as the state police have also notified all the local police depts. of the new law!!!! You are looking at 10 years if you go out with a blocked hi cap----------something has to be done with this BULL SHIT  !!!!
JIMBO
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#2]
  Sounds like it's time for a road trip......try tx
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#3]
im pretty sure there's room here..... IN TEXAS!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Stash the thirty rounders,and practice with the ten rounders.Dont give in to these commie rat bastards.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#5]
WILKOMMEN NACH NEW JERSEY (welcome to New Jersey)

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:22:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like some people need to take back their state.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Naw; just get the hell out of it (and NY, Ct., and Mass) and let the homosexuals and the welfare bums have it.  With the crappy weather and expensive cost of living, that whole part of the world just ain't worth living in anyway
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:05:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Exactly what I was thinking.  This crap has got to stop or it WILL spread to other states like a disaese.  We have to do something.  All of us togather must fight.  I sure am glad I dont live there.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#9]
First of all I am totally unfamiliar with the gun laws of New Jersey.

Given that I need to ask is there some current state level AWB or other firearm law which is now being re-interpreted and thereby resulting in this action by the New Jersey state police?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:25:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is what we are up against in hitler's nj

http://search.netscape.com/ns/search?fromPage=NSCPIndex2&query=nj+gun+laws&x=12&y=5

JIMBO
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:27:11 PM EDT
[#11]
http://www2.stopthenra.com/petition.html
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I love that stopthenra site! What Bu ls it! I could almost agree with them if they were not so full of  _hit! I wanted to write them & ask for a few thousand fliers to hand out in NYC durring the Republician convevtion. I thought they would make good fire starter for the woodstove!    
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:00:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Since this is a bit off topic for in here, lets use the link above to continue discussion. Thanks.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top