Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 4:11:41 PM EDT
If you had $800 and a completely stock AR15A2, would you rather get:

An M4A3 clone (self-built/upper and lower bought separate/factory rifle?) (Right now I'm thinking Bushmaster factory rifle or Bushy upper+Bushy lower if its cheaper that way)

Or

A good scope&mount, ammo and maybe a less expensive carbine or rifle (AK,CX4, or scoped .30-06 "deer rifle")(I don't hunt, but right now I don't have anything that could really reach out)

?

Right now I've got about a years worth of Lake City for my AR on hand, so ammo is not an immediate need (but you can never have too much of it either).

Before someone gives the standard ARFCOM answer, there's no way I can "get both" lol. The scouts definitely don't pay me enough
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#1]
M4 stock $75

FIRSH fore end $125

Aimpoint Comp M2 $390

Quality rail mount $100

Surefire G2 $30

Shock isolated bezel $25

Remote switch tailcap $25

Vertical foregrip $30
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
ACOG; used, if need be.

$50 Mosin-Nagant for the critters.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I choose the rifle. I don't see a ban on scopes, mounts and ammo anytime soon.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top