Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/25/2004 6:33:46 AM EDT
I placed an order on Monday for some AR parts.  Tuesday morning I remembered that I had forgotten one item, called them and left a voice mail.  They called me last night at home to tell me that they were shipping my additional item with my merchandise.  I hung up the phone and thought, "hey they want my business don't they".

Maybe I've just  dealt with too many rude vendors, but that's great service plus they've got some good deals on RRA parts.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:38:09 AM EDT
[#1]
eagle firearms' customer service was the deciding factor for me on who to order my lowers from. i emailed and phoned several companies, and even though they had gotten good reviews here, eagle was the only one that seemed to want my business, and the only one who would always respond to emails promptly - the only company that gave me any 'warm fuzzies'...
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#2]
When I bought my Stag Arm lowers they were quick to reply, quick to ship, and gave me an excellent price. I will definitely buy from them again.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#3]
They rock.  And in my humble opinion, they build some of the NICEST uppers around.  

They know what they are doing.

Scott
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#4]
ya they r real great when they dicked me around for a month telling me they just got my sight itll be sent out tomorrow for the 3 weeks i was emailing them. woulda been nice if they could have emailed me when i ordered it and told me it wasnt in stock and there not gonna carry it anymore. good thing my buddy had a extra carry handle he let me barrow.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They rock.  And in my humble opinion, they build some of the NICEST uppers around.  

They know what they are doing.

Scott

they build uppers, they dont have them on the website
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought a RRA stock from them. The item arrived in a very timely manner. It was a very positive experince. Will do business with them again in the future.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Just ask them!  If they have all the parts you want, they have no problem putting them together for ya.  Not exactly sure how much extra it cost me, but it was less than any other place I asked.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:46:42 AM EDT
[#8]
i just ordered 3 stag lowers from them monday.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:07:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Chris and Kendra are excellent people to deal with and they offer some of the greatest prices around.  I'll definately be ordering from them in the future.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:33:29 AM EDT
[#11]
ARE the best.excellent service and good prices.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I bought a Bushmaster upper from them along with a DD 7.0 rail. They installed the rail for me AT NO CHARGE. Shipping was speedy and communication with Kendra was great!

A+
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#13]
I guess I have to go with the reast of you on Eagle arms.  
Since the are only 15 minutes from the house, getting anything needed is nothing more than a Phone call and short drive.

My only current problem is that I have gotten on a Garand tangent, and now I can't find a local supplier to just drive over and pick up parts. Now if we can get Chriss to branch out and start carrying Garand and LMR M-14 parts, life would be good.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#14]
yes i know it was them my buddy ordered stuff from them before and said they were pretty speedy but when it  came to my order it never showed up for a week or 2 so i emailed them they said they would get my part tomorrow and ship it, i then emailed them a week after that they said they would put it together and ship it out tomorrow once again, so i emailed them back and said cancel my order if u dont ship it tomorrow and guess what the part never shipped and my money was refunded so i had to barrow my friends carry handle and use it as my rear sight instead of the arms tritium sight i woulda liked to have.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I ordered two Stag lowers from Eeaglefirearms.net.  They were extremely responsive to my questions; fast and excellent service.  I highly recommend them!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I ordered two Stag lowers from Eeaglefirearms.net.  They were extremely responsive to my questions; fast and excellent service.  I highly recommend them!

just curious- have they always been known as Eaglefirearms? IIRC they had another DBA, but I could be wrong- again

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#17]
I have dealed with Chris and Kendra several times.  Their great customer service is the reason why I keep comming back.  Can't go wrong with Eaglefirearms.

556man
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:35:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Very nice folks. Bought 10 mags from them and will buy more from them if needed.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:40:38 PM EDT
[#19]
And they have lowest price on Aimpoints I've seen
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#20]
I placed an online order Sunday night and received it Wed. afternoon. Everything was as advertised  and I'm very pleased with the quick service. I won't hesitate to do business with them in the future.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:23:07 PM EDT
[#21]
We ordered 3 complete lowers from them.  They charged us $8 shipping when everyone else wanted to charge us $15 to 20.  When I spoke to them on the phone, they were always very polite and willing to answer questions.  My friend spoke to them to change his order and they did so without any problems.  Recieved our order in about 3 days.  I constantly recommend them in my posts and to my coworkers who are interested in building ARs.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:30:53 PM EDT
[#22]
I ordered a 6 postion stock from them today and a DD side sling loop
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#23]
More Kudos from Virginia

I ordered 3 complete lowers and they are great.  

I was going to get my uppers from another source, but they were so good to deal with, I just bought the uppers from them.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#24]
+1 on eagle firearms I have bought 20 mags, a stock and a lower from them, awesome company to deal with, fast shipping
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Eaglefirearms.net is my favorite online source for AR stuff. Over the the last year I've bought more stuff from them than I can remeber and certainly will continue to buy from them.

They know what customer service is.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:56:49 AM EDT
[#26]
After all my searching, research, and gnashing of teeth, I decided to go with the YHM FF forearm for my M4gery.  I also decided on getting my 20" A3's barrel threaded and to have a FH put on it, and a Phantom put on my M4gery.  The cost on the FH for the A3 was LESS than I was able to get just a FH from at a gunshow... and that's with threading and mounting all rolled into the price(under $10)!!!!  Thus far, I've been very pleased with the process, pricing, and the responsiveness of Chris and Kendra.  SUPER people to deal with... I'll be posting pics when I get my stuff back.  I can't wait!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#27]
They are the ONLY people I order parts from!!! IMHO they will go out of their way to keep you happy! Chris & Kendra are professionals and I will remain a loyal customer!.......Now..... if they will just give me a credit line!

"My name is USMINUTeMAN and I approve this message!"
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#28]
They are great, I even went to Chris's house and he rebarrled my AR in his garage, bought a 6 position stock from him to. The guy really knows what he is doing, I hoping he deceides to do some work on my SAR-1 after the ban.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:28:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Have to agree with everyone else.

They are awesome people, they act like they want your business.... they had everything I wanted IN STOCK, best prices, quick shipping, and very fair shipping prices.

They are who I will be buying everything I need from.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:42:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Just to join in with the chorus here, I offer my personal experiences.

I have recently emailed and later called to place two orders with Eagle for AR parts. In one instance I emailed to change the color of a grip. Kendra was prompt in her email responses and the orders were shipped correctly the same or next day. Prices of the products were competitive  and shipping was reasonable.

I have dealt with a number of vendors mentioned or listed on this site, but none offered the same level of satisfaction that I received from Eagle. They will get all of my future business.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top