Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2004 1:28:13 PM EDT
Which do you think feel better?

I have the round ones but never have used the triangle ones.

CRC
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the round(A2) ones better, because of the grooves and the texture on it, unlike the triangular (A1) ones that can get slippery especially if you have sweaty hands.  The round ones also feel sturdier and more solid.

However, in my opinion, the triangular ones look better aesthetically.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used triangular, round, rail covers, and a VFG.  I prefer them in this order VFG, rail covers, round, triangle. YMMV.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Found some triangle ones on gunbroker.com for my 20". Both are pretty comfortable.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I prefer triangle. They sit better in the palm of your hand. more stable.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:28:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the triangle best, no question.  Round is ok, but I really don't like it.  Rails?  Rails make me want to vomit.

Of course I think that AR/M16 development was perfect with the M16 (pre-A1) and should have stopped with the A1, but that's just me.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top