Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 8:33:26 PM EDT
I have the following components that I'm interested in selling, need approximate price.  All new Colt.  Thanks in advance!

New Colt A2 Upper Receiver Complete, NO Bolt/Carrier or Charging Handle

New Colt A3 Upper Receiver Complete, NO Bolt/Carrier or Charging Handle.  No RAS Nos. but with detachable carry handle

New Colt A3M4 Upper Receiver Complete, NO Bolt/Carrier or Charging Handle on RAS Nos. with detachable carry handle.  Marked M4 above gas tube

3 Colt Bolt/carriers

3 Charging Handles

1 Set M4 Handguards

2 sets of Colt carbine handguards

3 Charging Handles

1 16" Light Gov. barrel with Flash Hider and Bayonett Lug

1 16" Heavy barrel with Flash Hider and Bayonett Lug

3 CAR gas tubes

All 100%, mint never fired

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:57:56 PM EDT
[#1]
i'll buy one of your bolt and carrier
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:58:29 PM EDT
[#2]
i'll buy one of your bolt and carrier
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#3]
You can probably compare prices at S.A.W., but be advised that their prices are at the top of the heap.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You can probably compare prices at S.A.W., but be advised that their prices are at the top of the heap.

I'd start out at about 75-80% of what SAW wants.  The desirable stuff wil go out at that price.  Then when you've sold all the hot items, you can always start knocking 10% or so off the other stuff.  Make note, though. Colt bolts and carriers are plentiful on the market right now; so they may not bring more than 60% of the SAW list.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top