Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 4:40:31 AM EDT
Ok, I have a plain Colt MT6400C, and about $500 that's burning a hole in my pocket. I was thinking about getting an EOTech 550, or a S.I.R. #50 and the #40a, or do you think i should keep saving and wait until the sunset, and get another rig, or just buy more ammo? I leave it open to the masses. I know not what to do. hanks
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:38:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I would buy La Rue handguards/rails and some Magpul rail guards or what every you want.  Throw on a vert grip and get an A.R.M.S. #40 flip-up BUIS.  Or you could make your post ban a pre ban or add these items to a pre ban.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:42:46 AM EDT
[#2]
The Eotech is great. And a FF four rail is a good idea too. +1 on the LaRue. That thing looks great.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:28:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I would get a YHM light-weight rail if you are looking for something a little less pricey.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
This is just the beginning hingdefinitely be more add-ons in the future ( IF the wife allows it ] )
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top