Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/22/2004 6:33:31 AM EDT
dear room.could anybody tell me the most popular used tactical/combat sling in use by our boys in mid-east for the m-4,,,thanks alot wade parker
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:49:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#2]
A 3 point sling is the most popular. Every brand from the bottom of the line Spec-Ops brand to their Mamba sling to Blackhawk models and other major brand names.

I do see a lot of M4's using Wolf single point slings that allow the weapon to hang of of the IBA by the butt stock.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:19:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw a lot of the USGI web sling...mostly on guys that don't give a crap about their gear.  The Spec-Ops Brand 3 pt is part of the Army's RFI program, though, and a lot of the guys i noticed switched to them.  I used a V-Tac.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#4]
welcome nitehawk

I couldn't tell you exactly what sling the troops are currently using on M4s, but I prefer a 3 point sling on my M4geries. Here's where I get mine.

Specter Gear (formerly CQB Solutions)
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#5]
The most popular I've seen is a three point design, either putchased or field crafted. The one that appears most often is a tan sling and black/ OD line attached to the weapon.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I used a single point home made
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top