Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/21/2004 2:46:56 PM EDT
I was at the gun show today and bought 2 new lowers.  Both of them are made by Double Star. One is on my 22lr upper, adn the other is sighting waiting to get a new upper after the ban. I just cant figure out what kind of setup I want to go after. They were complete lowers, minus the stock, for $160 a piece. They fit well, as I put my bushy upper on each of them and fired 100 rounds withuut a hick-up.

Any thoughts on Double Star lowers?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Now what should I build?

An M4 carbine, of course!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#2]
2 rifles
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
2 rifles

Dang...............that was my answer.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Now what should I build?

Build me a M4 carbine the day after the ban dies.    You can keep one for yourself.  

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing at all, send them to me, you dont want to have AR-15's (hey... it worked in star wars)
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd build a carbine and a pistol..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top