Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/20/2004 5:35:03 AM EDT
Looking for some sources that sell BM parts (barrels,etc) that are a little below the high prices on BM's website.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:39:32 AM EDT
[#1]
All I can say is don't buy from gunsmoke enterprises.......

You will not get BM parts.
Sorry I usually just buy from BM if it is that important that I get BM parts, which is most of the time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:42:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
All I can say is don't buy from gunsmoke enterprises.......

10-4 on that.  I did not like how I was treated when I called there once and decided not order from them on that alone.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:54:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't really recommend a source, but as far as pricing of barrels go, I don't think that their prices are too far out of line with what other companies charge for barrels. My recent experiences in looking into a barrel for a "dissipator" project found that their barrels are $229 complete while a non-chromed model 1 barrel was $185 and $220 for a chromed one (and these still required delta rings, sight posts, etc).
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:58:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I've heard Eagle Firearms has good prices on Bushmaster parts.   Worth checking out.

Eagle Firearms

CDKayak
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:06:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've heard Eagle Firearms has good prices on Bushmaster parts.   Worth checking out.

Eagle Firearms

CDKayak

Checking with them now.  Thanks.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top